Firstly, thank you so much for the support. I appreciate you lots! To help everything run safely and as smooth as possible, please take time to read the following. If you’re unsure of anything, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
COVID-19 prevention measures in the studio:
If you have any symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone who has any symptoms, or been tested positive, you are not permitted to enter the studio under any circumstances. I can support you online from home.
The following regulations are currently in place:
• Antibacterial hand gel upon entry & well ventilated air flow throughout the studio, with a Dyson air purifier, and the front door open where necessary
• Risk assessment of any recent symptoms with every client
• Studio cleaned to the highest standard with advised cleaning products, both before and after every client entry
• Social distancing (except for massage / muscle manipulation), but I still continue to wear my mask
• The sporter (you) are not obligated to wear your face mask whilst moving in the studio, however, if you would prefer, you can absolutely keep it on throughout the sessions
If you are unsure about anything, have any questions, or would like to discuss any measures, or your own personal safety, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Your safety is my number one priority during these difficult times.
As a small business, I have to run a strict cancellation policy and require a minimum of 12 hours notice for personal training cancellations and classes, failure to do so will ensure a single session is deducted from block bookings.
Please ensure your adhere to this cancellation policy. As you can understand this means I can offer the time for other clients, and saves any wasted time.
Please make sure you turn up for your scheduled appointment/class on time, and not too early/late. All my sessions are scheduled, and I have a short space between clients/classes to set up, clean and get things ready for the next. All of my clients deserve and get 100% of my time and attention for the full amount of time booked whether that be a class or PT client. Please only arrive a maximum of 5 minutes early to the studio.
These rules and regulations ensure that the studio runs as efficiently as possible and continued to be accepting, fair and welcoming for everyone.
Thank you so much! Holly